Couple taken to burn center after fire ignites in kitchen

News

Two people injured in a stove fire in the Bay Terraces neighborhood were transported to a burn center Sunday afternoon.

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SAN DIEGO — Two people were burned Sunday in a structure fire in the Bay Terraces neighborhood, the San Diego Fire Department said.

A stove fire started around 3 p.m. in the kitchen of a home on the 7500 block of Careybrook Lane, officials said. A woman caught fire first, and her husband was also injured by the flames when he rushed to help his wife.

The two victims were taken to a burn center. Details regarding the extent of their injuries were not immediately available.

Most Popular Stories

Latest News

More News