EAST HANOVER, N.J. (WFXR) – It’s beginning to look a lot like pumpkin-spiced – everything. But one holiday flavor is looking to get a little bit of attention – gingerbread!
The folks at Nabisco have decided to release a new, limited edition flavor of their famed Oreo cookies.
Yes, you’ll be able to find the new gingerbread-flavored Oreos next to other popular flavors like Red Velvet, Lemon Creme and Fudge Creme.
The new Gingerbread Oreos come in five different designs and are described as an original Oreo with two gingerbread wafers filled with the traditional Oreo creme and crunchy sugar crystals.
The new version is available for a limited time.
- 4 Border Patrol agents injured during chase, crash in East County
- Tips from a pro photographer on how to get the ultimate Instagram-worthy shot
- Biden administration to deliver 25M free masks to those in need
- Tiger Woods faces hard recovery from ‘significant’ injuries in car crash
- Full moon will peak late this week as the ‘Snow Moon’