SAN DIEGO — One person suffered burn injuries Monday when a fire broke out at a mobile home in southeastern San Diego County.
The home is in the area of the 2800 block of Miller Valley Road near Campo, according to Cal Fire.
An air ambulance was ordered to take the burn victim to a hospital.
A garage and a propane tank were threatened by the blaze, Cal Fire tweeted.
#StagecoachIC [update] The IC is reporting that there are currently two exposures, one garage and one large capacity propane tank, that are threatened by the fire. There has been no extension into the surrounding vegetation.
— CAL FIRE/SAN DIEGO COUNTY FIRE (@CALFIRESANDIEGO) April 2, 2019