Man injured when motorhome catches fire

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CHULA VISTA, Calif. — A motorhome caught fire overnight in Chula Vista, injuring one person, fire officials said Thursday.

The fire off the 2200 block of Main Street near Industrial Boulevard broke out shortly before midnight, a dispatcher for the Chula Vista Fire Department said.

One person was taken to a hospital to be treated, according to the dispatcher.

The cause of the fire was not immediately known.

Most Popular Stories

Latest News

More News