Editor’s note: All of the appointments were booked at last check, but county officials said walk-up appointments are available at three sites Wednesday through 4 p.m.
SAN DIEGO — Cal Fire and San Diego Fire-Rescue have appointments available this week for the coronavirus vaccine.
Cal Fire is offering the Johnson & Johnson vaccine through Operation Collaboration, a multi-agency effort to help get doses of the vaccine to all areas of San Diego County.
Appointment locations and dates:
- Pine Valley, April 6 https://caprepmod.org/reg/4001600921
- Campo, April 7 https://caprepmod.org/reg/5761401292
- Carlsbad, April 9 https://caprepmod.org/reg/1623989780
- Cuyamaca College, April 9 https://caprepmod.org/reg/8962138760
- Warner Springs, April 10 https://caprepmod.org/reg/9910246101
- Santee, April 10 https://caprepmod.org/reg/0146011296
- Cuyamaca College, April 11 https://caprepmod.org/reg/2638274109
- Cuyamaca College, April 12 https://caprepmod.org/reg/9142016101
- Jacumba, April 13 https://caprepmod.org/reg/3981610182
The City of San Diego also has appointments available April 6-8 at the Balboa Municipal Gym. Schedule an appointment for the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine on their website.
San Diego County Health & Human Services Agency said Sunday that 1,022,026 San Diegans or 38% have received at least one dose of the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccines. A total of 605,707 people in the county or 22.5% are fully vaccinated.