Firefighters responding to reported gas leak find malfunctioning pool heater

Local

SAN DIEGO — San Diego firefighters were called to a report of a gas leak Wednesday morning but found a pool heater that was malfunctioning.

Dozens of firefighters responded to 2171 Via Nina off Cardeno Drive just before 8 a.m. Reports of the gas leak initially led police to alert neighbors and a nearby school about possible evacuations.

San Diego firefighters said in an update that crews determined a pool heater was malfunctioning. The issue has been mitigated, SDFD said.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Most Popular Stories

Latest News

More News