CARLSBAD, Calif. – Legoland is adding more iconic characters to its LEGO Star Wars Miniland.
The theme park in Carlsbad is replicating six scenes that represent the first 30 minutes of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.” They will also display the following scenes:
- Kylo Ren’s capture of Poe at planet Jakku;
- Rey’s rescue of BB-8; Poe and Finn’s escape from the Star Destroyer Finalizer;
- The wreck of Finn and Poe’s TIE Fighter;
- Rey, Finn and BB-8’s escape from Niima Outpost;
- The escape from the Starship Graveyard.
The attraction is expected to make its debut just in time for the annual Lego Star Wars Days In March.
Other big plans for the park include new Ninjago rooms at Legoland Hotel and an expansion of the water park.
The water park will give their little guests a chance to ride their first wave in Surfer’s Bay opening in time for summer.
“This competitive water raceway is designed for children to compete against each other by jumping on a mat and racing down one of six water slides in this California beach themed expansion of LEGOLAND Water Park. Surfer’s Bay includes a new ‘spray ground’ with multiple water jets splashing on and off and plenty of new LEGO models to create a fun place to cool off next summer.”