Firefighters battle house fire

News

The outside of the home had extensive damage. 

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SAN DIEGO — Firefighters battled a structure fire Monday.

It happened around 9 a.m. at a home located at 6572 Utica Place in Paradise Hills.

There were no injuries to humans or pets in the fire.

Firefighters believe the blaze started from a dryer outside the home. The outside of the home had extensive damage.

Most Popular Stories

Latest News

More News