Fire sparks in bedroom of El Cajon home, nobody injured

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

EL CAJON, Calif. — A fire broke out in the bedroom of an El Cajon home Thursday, but no one was injured.

The fire in the 300 block of Minnesota Avenue, near Avocado Avenue, was reported around 3:30 a.m., according to the Heartland Fire & Rescue Department.

Fire crews had the blaze knocked down 15 minutes later, a fire dispatcher said.

The cause of the fire was not immediately known, the dispatcher said.

Most Popular Stories

Latest News

More News