Dryer blamed for sparking house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SAN DIEGO – A dryer was to blame for a house fire in the Lomita neighborhood, just east of Skyline Monday afternoon, authorities said.

San Diego Fire-Rescue Department received a call around 4:10 p.m. about the fire on San Felipe and Meadowbrook. They were able to get everyone out of the house and extinguish the flames within 20 minutes.

Investigators determined the fire started in the dryer.

Most Popular Stories

Latest News

More News