Crews cap gas leak at elementary school

News
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SAN DIEGO — Crews Tuesday night worked to cap a gas leak at an elementary school in the Chollas Creek neighborhood.

The leak was reported at 5:04 p.m. at John Marshall Elementary School in the 3500 block of Altadena Avenue, according to San Diego Fire-Rescue Department.

No evacuations were ordered and no injuries were reported, fire officials said.

Most Popular Stories

Latest News

More News