SAN DIEGO – The Frappuccino turns 20—and to celebrate, Starbucks introduced six new flavors Monday.
The flavors were all inspired by Starbucks customers and based on desserts, according to the company. You’ll find them at Starbucks locations for a limited time.
Here are the new flavors with descriptions from the Starbucks website:
- Caramel Cocoa Cluster – Toffee nut syrup, blended with coffee then topped with a dark caramel sauce, whipped cream and a mocha drizzle. More than a classic flavor combo, it’s a flavor collision of chocolate, nuts and caramel.
- Cupcake – Start with the Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino, add hazelnut syrup, blended together and finished with whipped cream. A sip of cake flavor in every bite.
- Cotton Candy – Take our standard Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino, add raspberry syrup, blend it together, finish with whipped cream and boom, you have a round trip ticket to magic land…
- Cinnamon Roll – Cinnamon dolce syrup blended together with coffee, white chocolate mocha sauce and vanilla bean, topped with whipped cream and a cinnamon dolce sprinkle. Sweet and spicy…that’s how we roll.
- Red Velvet Cake – A confectionary-inspired blend of chocolaty chips, mocha sauce, raspberry and vanilla syrup, topped with whipped cream. Perfectly sweet and velvety smooth.
- Lemon Bar – A sweet and sour mix that brings lemonade and vanilla together. Finished perfectly with whipped cream and a caramel sugar sprinkle. When life gives you lemons, sip this…upside down?
These new Frapps won’t stay on the menu forever—they’re competing to win a place on the Starbucks menu. Starting June 19, customers can vote for their favorite flavor onFrappuccino.com. Starbucks will announce the winning flavor on July 3.