SAN DIEGO – The first round of celebrities and athletes who will be competing in the Major League Baseball’s All-Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game in San Diego were announced Monday.
The game is scheduled for July 10 at Petco Park in San Diego and will include stars from movies, television, music, sports and plus Major League legends.
Celebrities scheduled to appear include:
- Nina Agdal – Sports Illustrated swimsuit model & first-ever female MLB ambassador for New Era Cap
- J.K. Simmons – Academy Award-winning actor
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar – Star of this fall’s FOX series Pitch
- Pete Wentz – Bassist of Grammy-nominated rock group Fall Out Boy
- Sterling K. Brown – Actor from The People V. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story and NBC’s highly-anticipated fall dramedy This Is Us
- Tyler Hoechlin – Star of Richard Linklater’s critically-acclaimed film Everybody Wants Some and the forthcoming third installment of Fifty Shades of Grey
- Landon Donovan – Soccer legend and all-time leading goal scorer for the LA Galaxy, MLS and the U.S. National Team
The celebrities will be joined by former MLB All-Stars including:
- Trevor Hoffman – Seven-time All-Star and 2016 MLB All-Star spokesperson
- Ozzie Smith – 15-time All-Star and Hall of Famer
- Rollie Fingers – Seven-time All-Star and Hall of Famer
- Tim Raines – Seven-time All-Star
The softball game will be televised on ESPN following the Home Run Derby on Monday, July 11.
Tickets for All-Star Sunday, which are available now, can be purchased at the official All-Star Game website.