4 killed, 6 wounded in shooting at house party in Fresno

Neighborhood ordered to shelter in place because of natural gas leak

SAN DIEGO — Crews with the Public Utilities Department were working to stop a gas leak in Carmel Valley.

It happened around noon Monday in the 4500 block of Falcon Ridge Court. A small line in a residential neighborhood was accidentally struck, causing gas to blow out.

One home with two residents was evacuated and surrounding neighbors were told to shelter in place by firefighters, according to the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department.

Firefighters are monitoring the levels of gas and evaluating whether more evacuations should be put in place.

No injuries were reported.

Google Map for coordinates 32.949628 by -117.217660.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.