One person suffers burns in mobile home fire

SAN DIEGO — One person suffered burn injuries Monday when a fire broke out at a mobile home in southeastern San Diego County.

The home is in the area of the 2800 block of Miller Valley Road near Campo, according to Cal Fire.

An air ambulance was ordered to take the burn victim to a hospital.

A garage and a propane tank were threatened by the blaze, Cal Fire tweeted.

Google Map for coordinates 32.704754 by -116.389769.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.