Infant snowsuits recalled due to choking hazard

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SAN DIEGO – Infant snowsuits sold by Children’s Place were recalled due to a choking hazard.

A metal snap on the snowsuit can detach resulting in a choking hazard to children, according to the retailer.

The recalled snowsuits were sold from August to November. The affected sizes range from 0 to 18 months.

People who purchased the snowsuit should return it to any Children’s Place store and get a full refund.  Anyone with questions can call 877-752-2387.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.