Infant snowsuits recalled due to choking hazard

SAN DIEGO – Infant snowsuits sold by Children’s Place were recalled due to a choking hazard.

A metal snap on the snowsuit can detach resulting in a choking hazard to children, according to the retailer.

The recalled snowsuits were sold from August to November. The affected sizes range from 0 to 18 months.

People who purchased the snowsuit should return it to any Children’s Place store and get a full refund.  Anyone with questions can call 877-752-2387.