SAN DIEGO — There is no shortage of restaurants that showcase the beauty of America’s Finest City.
For San Diegans, it is no surprise that numerous San Diego restaurants ranked in the nation’s top 100 most scenic restaurants in 2018, according to OpenTable.
From New York skyscrapers, to the beaches of Hawaii, these restaurants display what make their locations iconic.
Here are all the eateries in San Diego that made the list:
Pacific Coast Grill, 2526 South Coast Highway 101, Cardiff, CA
- II Fornaio, 1333 First Street, Coronado, CA 92118
- Jake’s Del Mar, 1660 Coast Blvd, Del Mar, CA 92014
- Bertand at Mister A’s, 2550 Fifth Avenue, 12th Floor, San Diego, CA 92103
- Duke’s La Jolla, 1216 Prospect St, La Jolla, CA 92037
- George’s Ocean Terrace, 1250 Prospect Street, La Jolla, CA 92037
- The Marine Room, 2000 Spindrift Drive, La Jolla, CA 92037
- Island Prime, 880 Harbor Island Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
- Tom Ham’s Lighthouse, 2150 Harbor Island Drive, San Diego, CA 92101
See what other restaurants made the cut in the top 100 most scenic restaurants across the US.