Man injured when motorhome catches fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CHULA VISTA, Calif. — A motorhome caught fire overnight in Chula Vista, injuring one person, fire officials said Thursday.

The fire off the 2200 block of Main Street near Industrial Boulevard broke out shortly before midnight, a dispatcher for the Chula Vista Fire Department said.

One person was taken to a hospital to be treated, according to the dispatcher.

The cause of the fire was not immediately known.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.