San Diego County Crime Stoppers said a man used a fake ID and documents to get a debit card to access the victim's bank accounts. During a three day spree - starting on March 18 - the suspect withdrew $90,000 in cash from Chase Bank branches in North County.
- $30,000 from the Chase Bank located at 1641 South Melrose Drive in Vista
- $10,000 from the Chase Bank located at 2663 Gateway Road in Carlsbad
- $20,000 from the Chase Bank located at 2219 Palomar Airport Road in Carlsbad
- $20,000 from the Chase Bank located at 2770 Via De La Valle in Del Mar
- $10,000 from the Chase Bank located at 1921 West San Marcos Blvd. in San Marcos
The victim lives in Los Angeles and reported the unauthorized withdrawals on March 22, authorities said.
The suspect is wanted for similar crimes in Los Angeles and Orange counties, Crime Stoppers reported.
Anyone with information should call the anonymous tip line at 888-580-8477. Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of $1000.