Pot brownies sicken high school students

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SAN DIEGO — Five students fell ill at Crawford High School Friday, apparently due to ingesting marijuana-laced brownies, authorities said.

The teens reported feeling sick at the El Cerrito-area campus about 12:30 p.m., said Linda Zintz, spokeswoman for San Diego Unified School District.

Medics took the students to Rady Children’s Hospital. Their conditions were unavailable in the late afternoon.

School police were investigating how the students might have gotten hold of cannabis-infused food, Zintz said.

Google Map for coordinates 32.752235 by -117.076211.


    • pedro

      you guys are making Crawford look bad. just because some students are and edible and felt sick doesn’t mean the whole school did. Shaking my head if anything Crawford is a family & we all love and care for each other.

    • TimothySMalone

      At Look Here Now…my friend’s mother makes $70 every hour on the internet..She has been out of a job for seven months but last month her pay was $17864 just working on the internet for a few hours. have a peek at this Page➜➜➜➜➜➜► Go~To~This~Page

  • Ignacio Sanchez

    More kids need to die before we really take any action.

    I remember hippies dying after ingesting the wrong type of mushrooms in Oregon. Nobody really cared.

Comments are closed.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.