Beliot College released “The Mindset List for the Class of 2017” offering insight to what the students born in 1995 have (or have not) experienced. For those born before this year – prepare to feel a little older:
- Eminem and LL Cool J could show up at parents’ weekend.
- They are the sharing generation, having shown tendencies to share everything, including possessions, no matter how personal.
- GM means food that is Genetically Modified.
- As they started to crawl, so did the news across the bottom of the television screen.
- “Dude” has never had a negative tone.
- As their parents held them as infants, they may have wondered whether it was the baby or Windows 95 that had them more excited.
- As kids they may well have seen Chicken Run but probably never got chicken pox.
- Having a chat has seldom involved talking.
- Gaga has never been baby talk.