NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to FOX 5 San Diego and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this sweepstakes and updates only.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter at http://www.fox5sandiego.com and complete, accurately, the on line entry form between 12:00 a.m. (PT) on Tuesday, January 29, 2018 and 9:00 a.m. Thursday, February 8, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”) for your chance to win 4 tickets to Supercross on Saturday, February 10, 2018 at Pet Co Park. The use of third-party software or web site to participate is prohibited. All received entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor’s clock will be the official time piece of the sweepstakes. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries.
- DRAWING: On February 8, 2018, two winners will be selected via random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will attempt to notify potential winner by phone. Potential winners will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) winners cannot be contacted/does not respond within 24 hours of Sponsor’s first notification attempt; (2) winners do not fulfill the eligibility requirements; and/or (3) winners do not adhere to the Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Properly claimed prize will be awarded, but in no event will Sponsor award more prizes than are provided for in these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions are final.
- THE PRIZE: Each winner will win 4 tickets to Supercross on February 10, 2018 (7:00pm) at Pet Co Park. Tickets are valued at $40.00 each. Value of each prize package is $160.00. Two years of age and older much have a ticket. We will have a total of 2 winners with each winning 4 tickets to Supercross. In the event the show does not occur for any reason, Sponsor will not award alternate prize or value of tickets. Winners will be required to sign and a release upon picking up tickets at FOX 5 studios during normal business hours. All expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the prize winner including parking.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS.
- This sweepstakes is void where prohibited and outside San Diego County. Employees (and their immediate families) of FOX 5, Tribune Media, Supercross, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies are not eligible to win.
- To enter, you must be a legal resident of San Diego County and 18 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winners who have won any prize from FOX 5 within the last 30 days are ineligible and will be disqualified.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY.
- Use of winner’s name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to FOX 5 and its agents and licensees, to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the sweepstakes.
- Release Station and Sponsor of Liability: By entering, contestants agree to release FOX 5 from any claim, loss, liability, damage or injury of any kind arising from their participation in the sweepstakes or their receipt or use of the prize.
- No Prize Substitutions: No substitute prizes are available; however, sponsor may, at its discretion, substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- By entering contest, all entrants will automatically receive FOX 5 Breaking News alerts and all news updates. Opt-in entries will receive emails from FOX 5 sponsor of this contest.
- Tickets can not be used in conjunction with any other discount, premium or rebate offer.
- INTERNET: Sponsor not responsible for network or computer malfunction or error or for computer virus or for damage caused to participant’s computer by accessing sweepstakes web site. If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause which corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the sweepstakes, FOX 5 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the sweepstakes or any portion of the sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor terminates the sweepstakes prior to the end date, Sponsor will post notice of its action on the sweepstakes web site and will pick a winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- A COPY OF THE RULES can be obtained during the Sweepstakes Period at FOX 5, 7191 Engineer Road, San Diego or http://www.fox5sandiego.com
- Winner List. For a winner list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope Supercross Giveaway, 7191 Engineer Road, San Diego 92111 no later than February 28, 2018. Winner’s names will not be posted on website.
- Sponsor: FOX 5, 7191 Engineer Road, San Diego,