NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- TO ENTER: Enter on the FOX 5 app under messages, Tuesday, September 12 – Monday, September 18, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period. The use of third-party software or web sites to participate is prohibited. Sponsor’s clock will be the official time piece of the sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel contest due to the coverage of breaking news or other unforeseen circumstances, and may elect to extend the sweepstakes in such a case.
- DRAWING: Each weekday between 8 am and 9 am, a winner will be selected at random from all entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period and announced on the FOX 5 Morning News. Sponsor will attempt to notify the selected winner by phone. The selected winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be elected in a random drawing from among all remaining entries if (1) the selected winner cannot be contacted/does not respond within 48 hours of Sponsor’s first notification attempt; (2) winner does not comply with eligibility requirements; and/or (3) winner does not adhere to these Official Rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding.
- THE PRIZE: Each daily winner will receive the following Getaway Package: 2 round-trip coach airfares between the McClellan-Palomar Airport (CLD) in Carlsbad, California Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada on Cal-Jet by Elite Airways; a voucher for up to (2) round-trip for transportation from the Las Vegas airport and Caesar’s Palace, room accommodations consisting of one standard room (with a maximum of 2 persons per room) for (3) nights at Caesar’s Palace. Approximate retail value of Getaway Package is $1,300.00
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS: Certain restrictions apply to the Getaway Package, as determined by Cal-Jet by Elite Airways and Caesar’s Palace in its sole and absolute discretion. The prize winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same itinerary. The Getaway Package does not include the following, all of which will be the responsibility of the prize winners at his/her own expense: entertainment and other activities at or arranged by the hotel; airport departure fees and taxes, baggage fees, travel insurance; hotel room service; parking fees; laundry service; food; alcoholic beverages; merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges, and all other charges not explicitly included in the Getaway Package as described above. The prize is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable except in Cal-Jet and Caesar’s Palace sole and absolute discretion. Travel must be completed by September 15, 2018. Winner will be responsible for their own travel arrangements. Some restrictions apply with blackout dates. Winner will need to park at the airport on departure day unless dropped off.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS:
- This sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Employees (and their immediate families) of KSWB, LLC, Tribune Media, Cal-Jet by Elite Airways, Creative Media Concepts , other broadcast media (radio, television and cable), and of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising agencies, are not eligible to enter or win.
- To enter, you must be a legal resident of San Diego County and at least 21 years of age or older as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Winners who have won any prize from FOX 5 since August 11, 2017 are ineligible and will be disqualified.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Use of winner’s name: By entering, each entrant grants permission, without further compensation, to KSWB, LLC (“FOX 5”) and its agents and licensees, including Cal-Jet by Elite Airways, to use the entrant’s name, voice, photograph, likeness and biographical material for broadcast and promotional purposes in connection with the sweepstakes.
- No Prize Substitutions: No substitute prizes are available; however, sponsor may, at its discretion, substitute prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners must pick up prize package at the FOX 5 studios during normal business hours with proof of identification. Selected winner must provide valid government-issued identification and a valid Social Security number to be eligible for the Grand Prize. All taxes are the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner, who will receive an IRS Form 1099 at the end of the calendar year, and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS, reflecting the value of the Grand Prize.
- INTERNET: Sponsor not responsible for network or computer malfunctions or errors or for computer viruses or for damage caused to any participant’s computer in accessing the sweepstakes website. If for any reason, the Internet-related portion of this sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failure, or any other cause that corrupts or threatens the administration, security or integrity of the sweepstakes, FOX 5 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the sweepstakes or any portion of the sweepstakes. In the event Sponsor terminates the sweepstakes prior to the end date, Sponsor will post notice of its action on the sweepstakes web site and will pick a winner in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date.
- A COPY OF THE RULES can be obtained during the Sweepstakes Period at FOX 5, 7191 Engineer Road, San Diego or on our web site, fox5sandiego.com.
- Winner List. For a winner list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the FOX 5 “Snooze You Lose” Giveaway, 7191 Engineer Road, San Diego 92111 no later than October 31, 2017. Winner names will not be posted on website or app.
- Sponsor: KSWB FOX 5, 7191 Engineer Road, San Diego, California.
Creative Media Concepts, 9029 Park Plaza, Suite 206, La Mesa, CA 91942