Voter Resources for Nov. 4 California General Election
San Diegans go the the polls on June 3 to vote for state and local candidates in the California Primary.
Use the links below to make sure you are registered to vote and request a mail-in ballot. You can also find out what will be on your ballot and research the candidates and issues.
- Register to Vote
- Vote by Mail
- View Your Sample Ballot
- League of Women Voters San Diego Election Guide
- California Voter Foundation Election Guide
- Voter Information Project: California Primary
- San Diego County Registrar of Voters
- California Secretary of State
- Center for Responsive Politics