Justin Bieber makes a fan’s dream come true

SAN DIEGO – Before he hit the stage at Valley View Casino Center Saturday night, Justin Bieber made one fan’s dream come true.

Marisa, a young girl with Down syndrome and a kidney transplant patient, got the chance to live out her dream to meet the pop star.

Over at tHAIRapy Hair Salon in Point Loma, Marisa was prepping for the meet up at the concert along with her mother, Adele.

The meeting came about with help from Adele and a family friend.Bieber Marisa pic

They both reached out to Jagger and Kristi from Magic 92.5 to see if they could help out.

They were able to arrange the visit and make her dream become a reality.

18 Comments to “Justin Bieber makes a fan’s dream come true”

Lindsay said:
    June 23, 2013 at 3:51 AM

OMB that’s great of Justin meeting the lil girl I also have kidney failure only tho so I’m glad she got her dream god bless xx

Bonnie Gibson said:
    June 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Making that little girls dream was the sweetest thing he could do. You don’t see that much how someone will go out of there way to make a person like that feel so special

Nur Sabrina said:
    June 27, 2013 at 4:08 PM

She so lucky! I’m happy for her.. Honestly I said, she so cute!

rachelgreenberg said:
    June 29, 2013 at 3:41 PM

can you come to my house in north carolian and can i be your one less lonley girl i want my wish to come ture justin bieber im your wife mrs do you rember me from seattle childerns hospital? my phone number is 8289892547!!

Rosanne said:
    July 2, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Like I said & will continue saying it again he's a handsome, sensitive young man with the biggest heart of all. It warms my heart & love him all the more – more stories of his generosity should be reported instead of all the negativity that keeps being reported.

His mom did a great job in his upbringing & teaching what's important in life – people & not all the materialistic perks. Justin continue doing what you love & being a generous person with a heart of gold.

Cody Myers said:
    July 4, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Bieber definitely earned a fraction of my respect for this.

Emilee said:
    July 7, 2013 at 6:04 PM

That is sooo sweet I love Justin bieber and all of you who thinks he is selfish and rude then you all must not know that he was just a little boy with a dream…

click here for more said:
    July 23, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Suffer from kidney disease? aussie naturopath tells all – how hos patients avoid dialysis
    click here for more https://twitter.com/soniaw17/status/356423292351021058

Lucid Dream - Youtube said:
    November 13, 2013 at 6:24 AM

First of all I want to say terrific blog! I had a quick question in which I’d
    like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find
    out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.

I have had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my
    thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the
    first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any ideas or hints? Thanks!