Bug bomb starts mobile home fire
The fire at the Mobile Village Park at 181 Willow Road was reported at 11:17 p.m. Wednesday, a San Diego fire-rescue dispatcher said, noting knock down was declared at 11:31 p.m. No one was injured.
Investigators suspect an insecticide fogger set off inside the mobile home combined with the pilot light from a hot water heater to spark the fire, according to the dispatcher.
Damage was estimated at $10,000 to the structure and $5,000 to its contents, he said.
The Red Cross was called to assist six people with housing.