4.3 earthquake jolts parts of San Diego

earthquake

ROSARITO, MEXICO – A 4.3 magnitude earthquake off the coast of Baja California, gave San Diegans quite a jolt Friday night.  According to the US Geological Survey, the quake happened at 8:40pm. The quake’s epicenter was located 39 miles west of Rosarito and 45 miles away from Imperial Beach in the pacific. So far, no injuries or damages have been reported.

17 Comments to “4.3 earthquake jolts parts of San Diego”

Jacob said:
    February 22, 2013 at 10:06 PM

I saw a meteor in the sky from point loma right before this happened

Your Mom said:
      February 23, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Immature response.

Sanyo said:
      February 24, 2013 at 4:53 AM

Obamais going over to try andseparate Israel again. Watch out!!!!!

TomcAt said:
    February 23, 2013 at 12:37 AM

My first Earthquake experience ,,,I was like …. !!! not cool.

Jessica said:
      February 25, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Anything over 7 or 8 is memorable …..but a 4.3 ??? I experienced those growning up in S. Calif. and been through a couple of ''BIGGIES''! I always wondered (as a little girl) why the natives always lived right below a Volcano…..then when I moved to Hawaii and experienced tremors there I realized we were living in what is known as the "Ring of Fire'' Dont like earthquakes?….get away from the major faultlines or Volcanoes.

les said:
    February 23, 2013 at 8:36 AM

taking the headline to heart some parts felt it and others didn't? it skipped some parts?

Nunur said:
    February 23, 2013 at 8:54 AM

4.3 Ehh! I was watching Sky Fall and I thought my home theater system had developed a new feature, a rumble pack!

Jeff Hooper said:
    February 23, 2013 at 10:06 AM

My first earthquake experience, after moving from Seattle! I definitely felt it!

The Bride said:
    February 23, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Praying for all who experienced this earthquake. This is nothing compared to what’s coming. The Revelation of Jesus Christ is getting extremely close; repent & call upon Him for salvation before Daniel’s 70th Week starts. Maranatha

Jesus said:
      February 23, 2013 at 12:54 PM

You are a fucking idiot!

Marybelle said:
        February 23, 2013 at 10:31 PM

I hope you do some searching before it's too late.

steven bairfield said:
        February 24, 2013 at 8:33 AM

The bible which is God's Word, and Jesus saying He is the Word, Jesus calls you are a scoffer. Please repent and come to the Lord before its to late, hell is no place to be and is for eternity. God Bless.

Steven Bairfield said:
      February 24, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Thanks for spreading the Word. May the Lord Bless you and your household. See you in the rapture brother. God Bless!

2232 said: