Eagles have landed in Ramona

RAMONA, Calif. – A male and a female bald eagle have just made San Diego history.

The love birds have finished a nest in Ramona off of Highland Valley Road.

It’s the first nest in recorded history and bird lovers are thrilled to see the powerful hunters relaxing in the boughs eucalyptus trees.

“Those bald eagles are the crowning achievement in the grass lands conservation effort,” said David Bittner from Ramona’s Wildlife Research Institute. “We are use to seeing golden eagles, but seeing these magnificent birds is a real treat.”

eagleThe eagles spend their days collecting wood and hunting rabbits, squirrels, and ducks. Experts described the predatory bird as the tiger of the sky.

“They normally eat fish and stay by streams, but these two have adjusted to their grassland habitat nicely and now we’re  hoping for babies,” said Bittner.

In the 1970s, there was fear the nation’s bird would go extinct, but with the ban on DDT the eagles numbers are soaring.

12 Comments to “Eagles have landed in Ramona”

epicboredidiot said:
    February 17, 2013 at 10:55 PM

i caught a glimpse of the turkey vulture in oceanside, ca. AT first i thoguht it was a california condor but i was wrong. here's the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFmP4IgS6i0
    if i'm allowed to post, sorry its just a bird video thanks bye.

snow tiger said:
    March 8, 2013 at 5:28 AM

i seen this eagle in Palomar Mountain near lake wolfed. I was telling my cousin , i seen a bald eagle and found out on the news it was found or seen in Ramona….wow

travel to morocco said:
    July 13, 2013 at 7:54 AM

i love that eagle

www.cyberstores.biz said:
    September 29, 2013 at 6:01 AM

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our
    community. Your site provided us with valuable information to work on.
    You have done a formidable job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

Jennie said:
    November 6, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I am just practicing some basic on-site SEO,
    I was surprised by how it was so in-depth-luckily I was
    sent some good blogs with instructions
    I have added you in my weekly website list, keep up the interesting
    work

webpage said:
    November 9, 2013 at 3:24 AM

A reverse cellphone lookup is an easy way for you to track down
    information about the owner of that particular phone number.
    Most organizations use the method of cell phone tracking by SMS to locate the whereabouts of their employees.
    This will also enable you to find details relating
    to cell phone numbers.

snell.pl said:
    November 27, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Hello mates, how is all, and what you want to say on the topic of this article,
    in my view its truly awesome for me.

man and van said:
    December 7, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I really like it when folks get together and share thoughts.
    Great blog, keep it up!

Sharon said:
    January 27, 2014 at 9:58 PM

ConnectFirst provides an internal chat application that enables agents to communicate and collaborate
    with fellow agents, supervisors and call center quotes managers who can
    work at that time. One popular example of call center companies in the Philippines, particularly in the US.
    10 Lastly – it very occasionally happens that you and your direct mail advertising you should make sure everything that you have kept the data up to date.
    About inContactinContact NASDAQ: SAAS is the cloud contact center software leader, helping organizations artound the globe.

cam 2 cam sex said:
    February 1, 2014 at 12:42 PM

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this
    post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed
    about my problem. You’re incredible! Thanks!

Fern said:
    March 14, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thank you so much, However I am going through problems with your
    RSS. I don’t understand why I can’t subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting
    identical RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution can you
    kindly respond? Thanx!!

accounting principles are generally accepted only when said:
    April 29, 2014 at 1:46 AM

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I’d figured
    I’d ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?

My blog addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you’re interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look
    forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!