Weather

Send us your weather photos

Send your weather photos to FOX5 San Diego and your photo could be on the news!

Please use our Weather Pics form to upload your pictures. Then watch weather on FOX5 Morning News, News at 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. If we use your photo, we’ll give you a shout out.

CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO.

15 Comments to “Send us your weather photos”

Rob Schick said:
    January 3, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Aloha is a terrific Weather Forecaster and she's very easy to look at as my Dad would say..!

George Saldamando said:
    January 7, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Way does John Coleman's weather report for this Thursday is no rain at all and yours is rain late Thursday into Friday? Are all of you looking at the same information?

jorge said:
    January 11, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Aloha is the best meteorologist..glad she's back from vacation!! By the way….. where are the other weather photos?

audreywilmot said:
    January 18, 2013 at 9:05 AM

Aloha I sent you a most interesting cloud photo a few mins ago.saw it while out walking the doggie this morning.so pretty yet Strange. let me now what you think

Audrey Wilmot

Chris said:
    January 30, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Where is the pic that you had on tonight, Aloha? It was beautiful, I wanted to download it.

Doug Johnson said:
    January 31, 2013 at 8:15 AM

Hi…been.trying to use your "CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO" link but every time i click
    on it the page comes up incomplete…it never gives me the spaces to enter my info….are you having
    problems ???? I have uploaded almost every day this past week and viewed my sunsets on Aloha's
    weather segment….but not possible last night …and I just tried again…no luck????
    my camera is ready for tonight's Sunset …..hope your link works….( I did post last nights sunset on Fox 5 Face book page ) thanks Doug

Doug Johnson said:
      January 31, 2013 at 4:40 PM

4:30 PM ….It's back up !!!!!!!!!!!

how to get to know your new man said:
    May 1, 2013 at 3:07 PM

The cabbage soup diet is a safe and effective in assisting you in your Girlfriend
    efforts. That may sound backward, but the portion of their calories
    from proteins, 55% of the calories used in physics and chemistry. It need not be an easy way out to shed those extra kilos but they require tremendous amount of fuel calories while you’re exercising, and proper fat metabolism.

Brooke said:
    May 18, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I quailed, and hotfooted it to the gym along with your chicken pox treatments
    powder! Bake till golden and bubbling. Pox Zip 2013 Pox Your House Meaning.

HTTP://Staystrongrelationships.com said:
    May 18, 2013 at 7:04 PM

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now
    on every time a comment is added I receive four emails
    with the same comment. Perhaps there is a way you can remove me
    from that service? Kudos!

Charles Griffin said:
    July 23, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Hey Aloha,
    I was told that you had my bubbles in the background of one of your photos the other day. Sat or sun? WIth downtown in the background? If this is so, I would love to see the pic since I didnt get to see it. Thank you.

Doug Johnson said:
    August 4, 2013 at 9:21 AM

On last night's 10 PM news weather Kyle talked about the great Sunsets last night…I didn't get to see the actual broadcast……just the vid on here…did he show any viewer photos ??… I sent mine in but don't
    know if it was selected… if it was can I get access to a vid copy of it ?? or can you tell me it wasn't shown..
    you have shown some of my Sunsets before…
    Signed …a BIG Fox 5 fan…
    Doug Johnson

discount gucci watches uk said:
    November 18, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Amazing! Its genuinely awesome paragraph, I haqve got much
    clear idea regarding from this piece of writing.

Cheri said:
    January 16, 2014 at 4:20 AM

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I’m impressed!
    Very useful information specially the remaining part :) I take care of such info a lot. I uswed
    to be seeking this cerrtain info for a long time. Thanks and good luck.